God's Power Perfected in Weakness

The world says, "When the going gets tough, the tough get going".

But Jesus says, "My power is strongest when you are weak".

The world says, "Tough it out".

But Jesus says, "Come to me all you who are weak and heavy laden and I will give you rest".

The world says, "Be the master of your own destiny".

But Jesus says, "Take up your cross and follow me"

----xxxXxxx----

2 Cor.12:9 "My grace is all you need. My power is strongest when you are weak"
1 Cor.1:27 "He chose what the world considers weak in order to shame the powerful"
Isa.55:8 "My thoughts are not like yours and my ways are different from yours"
Heb.11:33 "...they were weak, but became strong..."
1 Pet.4:1 "Strengthen yourselves with the same way of thinking that he had"
Ph.2:5,7 "You should have the same attitude Christ had...gave up all he had and took the nature of a servant"
Ps.84:5 "How happy are those whose strength comes from you"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith is a Oneway Ticket

Pentecost - from “Why?” to “Why not?”

MORE