Have you found Jesus yet?

"I didn't know I was supposed to be looking for him" - Forrest Gump

Jesus said, "Blessed are those who know their need of God (the poor in spirit) for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven".

Our directives are to first seek the Kingdom of God, to make disciples (students, learners), to be open to receive the Holy Spirit.

I pray that this New Year will be a year for us individually and as a Church, to be true "seekers after God". And that our witness to the community will be to awaken people to realise that the "hole" in their life is "God shaped", and to discover their need for Him.

----xxxXxxx----
Deu.4:29 "If you seek the Lord your God, you shall find Him"
2Chr.7:14 "If my people who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face..."
Prov.8:17 "Those that seek me early shall find me"
Lk.11:9 "Ask and it shall be given you, seek and you shall find..."
Ps.105:4 "Seek the Lord and His strength: seek His face evermore"
Jn.12:20-21 "Some Greeks had gone to Jerusalem...said 'We want to see Jesus'"
Act.17:11 "They received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith is a Oneway Ticket

Pentecost - from “Why?” to “Why not?”

MORE