His Strength in Our Weakness

We can never get too weak for the Lord to use us -
But we can get too strong, if it is our own strength.
We can never be too ignorant for the Lord to use us -
But we can be too wise in our own conceit.
We can never get too small for the Lord to use us -
But we surely can get too big and get in His way.
A.W.Tozer - "The Coming King"
----xxxXxxx----
1 Cor.1:27a "God has chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise"
Ps.127:1 "Unless the Lord builds the house, they labour in vain"
2 Cor.12:10 "I take pleasure in infirmities...when I am weak, then I am strong"
Isa.40:31 "They that wait on the Lord shall renew their strength"
Zec.4:6 "You shall succeed, not by military might, nor in your own strength, but by my spirit"
Ps.116:6 "The Lord preserves the simple; I was brought low and He helped me"
1 Cor.1:27b "God has chosen the weak things of the world to confound the mighty"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith is a Oneway Ticket

Pentecost - from “Why?” to “Why not?”

MORE