When I pray - "Heavenly Father, Hallowed be your Name

It was not enough that you made me like yourself,

But you chose me, adopted me, joint heir with your only begotten Son.

As I turn to you in prayer, your love engulfs me, pure, heavenly, undeserved love.

"Daddy" I cry. "My child" you reply.

I pour out my day to you, the highs, the lows, the bumps, the bruises,

My needs and dreams, hopes and aspirations, we share, together.

Father, I honour you, as only you deserve - Father knows best, it may seem trite,

But I submit to your holy will, that it might,

Be well with me and my children for ever.

---===X===---
Lk.11:1 "Lord, teach us how to pray!"
Mt.6:8 "Your Father already knows your need before you ask"
Rom.8:15 "...received the spirit of adoption whereby we cry Abba, Daddy"
Mt.7:9 "...if his son asks for bread, will he give him a stone?"
Eph.1:5 "...unto us the adoption of children by Jesus Christ."
Deu.5:29 "...keep my commandments always...might be well with them... for ever"
Rev.22:14 "...blessed who do His commandments..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith is a Oneway Ticket

Pentecost - from “Why?” to “Why not?”

MORE